Friday, March 29, 2019

Housecleaning

Housecleaning......I don't know what else to call this blog? If you can think of something else for the next time I do this, please let me know.

1. I have had two very upset letters from people that I deleted on Facebook. Very upset.

Both of the letters were passionate.

Both were sort of ugly towards the end.

I generally decide who I keep by thinking, could I sit down and have a meal with this person? Or do something with this person for a day?

Now as much of a hermit I am, it probably won't become a reality, but you know....."If."

2. By now, most of you know we are going to Scotland in September. We bought the tickets 36 hours ago. ( We will spend a couple of days in Northern England)

That said, we are concerned about traveling to Britain in the next few months.

If you are not watching the news and keeping up with what is going on with House of Commons and Brexit......Well, it is a royal mess.

After I complete this blog, I will start to stream the Commons out of London. You need to watch, the place is out of control with the members yelling at each other.

3. Concerning the Jussie Smollett business. Here is probably why the Cook County DA dropped the case. Two Reasons.

First- The case would cost the county a literal fortune. The county needs to be dealing with murder rape cases, not some lunatic. A matter of economics. ( This happens all the time.)

Second- They did not think they could get a conviction. ( And the DA's Office thought he was guilty)

4. If you have not heard, my brother retired from the DA's Office in Llano. He is going to set up a private law practice in Llano.

5.  I think there will be a "lesson" this weekend from the theological side of the old Govteach. I may step on everyone's toes.

6. Finally it is turning wet and chilly on Sunday. Stay warm.

Thanks for reading the blog. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...