Tuesday, March 19, 2019

I Make No Secret

I share a large number of what some would consider a "secret" in their lives. Probably more than I should, but hey, I have always been open about stuff in my life.....Good and Bad.

I make it no secret I like Britain, Ireland...We will have visited, if all goes as planned, the United Kingdom, 3 times in the last 4 years.

I know some of you may not think, or given a damn......But if you are not watching what is going on in the UK right now.....Well, it is better than any soap opera.

Look, Britain is our closest ally.  Since 1914, they have supported us in nearly every war.

We speak English.

Our law are called " English Common Laws."

Believe it or not our legislative body is based upon their legislature.

They are one of our largest trading partners, and they buy more of our stuff, than we buy from them. ( We have a trade surplus)

If they come apart, don't think it won't effect us here.....It will.

Edit- 8:15am 3/20/19. 

I just watched the Prime Minster's Question Time, this is where members of the Parliment can ask questions of the Prime Minister. I've never heard more malarkey in my life.

They got a mess, and you ever want to see what it would be like if Texas left the union? You watch Britain leave Europe. And they've only been an EU member for 40 years, have Britain still has their own currency.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...