Tuesday, March 19, 2019

No More Meat in 20 Years

The discussion this morning, aside from John Bercow's actions in the Commons is the fact we will be vegetarians in 20 years.

Not only the UK, but also, the good ole US of A.

I don't see it.

I eat meat like mad.

My father was in the cow business for years.

If I wasn't so crippled, I would still hunt. I see no problem in shooting and killing critters.

The British are talking this morning about laboratory grown meat. That just can't be good for you. It just can't. They are saying they can make a rib-eye that tastes better than a one on the get off a cow.....

But, I am going to eat meat until I can't eat anymore.

Then again, this is coming from a man who has eaten donkey flesh, and would do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...