Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Only in Jasper, Newton County?

I am sure I will upset some people with the blog. It's been a while since I have "hopped off the rails."

And in truth during my time "in county" I could not speak about it with most of the teachers as they were generally natives.....( I thought it was just me, but I got to talking to another non-native and they too were amazed at how stuff was different. And sometimes that different was out of the mainstream of the rest of society.)

And I am not saying that bad things don't happen in say, Orange or Jefferson Counties.....But is is like just to our north it is taken just a step beyond.

And I am not saying there are not good folks living up there, there are "salt of the earth" people there....

But....

A lawsuit involving a Jasper County school district in which a resignation letter is alleged to have been "forged." And have " Best in the state" handwriting experts ready to testify to that fact.

A murder in which the body is hauled off. And thrown in the river. Like they won't float up...Is it just me, or does it seem like people haul more dead people off to hide the body in East Texas than anyplace else? Why on earth would you want to drag around a dead body in your vehicle? ( Been telling you for years, ain't nothing good ever comes out of an affair. Oh, it may seem like fun at the time.....But people get hurt in the end...There's a sermon there....)( And I forgot, they set the person's car on fire)

Who on earth decides to burn stuff down after they burglarize a residence? Don't they know they've have committed a second crime to cover a first crime......Making the law look for them that much harder?

I don't know......Now some nit-wit in my community will read this and go...."Hold my beer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...