Thursday, April 11, 2019

Again, Lost, Lost

I think I may have written on this previously, but I no longer have a clue.

I can't tell you more than 3-4 network TV Shows.

I could not tell you may more than 2-3 of the Houston Astros. I probably can name the members of the "Shadow Government" in the British House of Commons before I can name Astros. I could watch the games every night, but, I really could care less at this point in my life.

I no longer watch NFL. I think I watched maybe a total of 5 games between the Cowboys and the Texans in 2018.

I was happy that Lamar football made the playoffs, but I could not name one player.

I can't tell you when I watched the last basketball game....I think I saw Lamar live about 15-16 years ago.

I do have Hulu. Amazon Prime, Netflix, and I do watch some shows on there, but they are generally foreign or so obscure, you will not have heard of them....and because I have a Roku, I run them and YouTube before regular TV. I can watch whatever I want, when I want.

I could not name a person, or know a person in the Country Music Top 10....or 20......or 50 in the countdown.

The same goes for Top 40 songs, or any other genre.

When the hip-hop person died, Nipsey Hustle, I thought at first they were talking about poet, comedian, game show personality Nipsey Russell,  whom I thought when I heard had died years ago, and I was correct, it wasn't Russell, he'd been dead since 2005.

A few months ago, I watched all of the Game of Thrones on a free week of HBO and when I was caught up, I didn't really care how it would end.

And to be honest, I don't care about most of pop culture.

And don't plan to....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...