Yes, you are.
Oh, you think you are cool with your tattoos and piercings in places I never even dreamed of piercing.
But yes, you are boring.
Stale as day old bread.
Look at what you are driving.
80% of you are driving a vehicle with one of three colors.
Black, White, or some sort of silver/grey.
And I am not going to talk about how boring the vehicles look in 2019.
I am to the point I have a hard time tell the difference between vehicles, they all look like they were made with a cookie cutter.
No wonder Chevy and Ford have stopped making sedan cars.
Even pick-ups.
Makes me wonder if the Fabian Society is correct.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment