Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Confessions

I do this from time to time. It is somewhat therapeutic to sort of "let it out."

- I've never had a Red Bull a Monster or any other energy drink. I get my caffeine the old fashion way.....Coffee, tea, coke....

- I've never been to the Grand Canyon, Los Angeles, Detroit, or Hawaii....And don't plan to go....

- If I never have to go back to Boston, Miami, New Orleans, Montreal( I loved Quebec City), Buffalo, Denver, El Paso, Nashville, Kansas City, Tulsa, Providence, RI......I'll be happy.

- I really want to visit Seattle, Quebec City, Hong Kong, San Fransisco, London, again....

- I hate the beach.

- I am now afraid to eat raw oysters.

- Want to make me happy? Feed me something with Pinto beans, or a Southern pea( Purple Hull, Field, cream, Crowder, etc) and cornbread....

- I am afraid that the state will make me take a measles vaccine.....And I've had measles...twice...I can see them doing something like this...

- The Bill to have the voters of Texas decide which to stay on Daylight Savings or Standard is in the Texas Senate.( It passed the House and doesn't need the governor's signature) I can see those goobs messing it up...Or worse, the voters of Texas.

- My worst fear. Some sort of dementia. Seriously.

- Take this how you will....Most of the friends on Facebook are "outside the box." Outlaws, Ne'er-do-well, the older I get the more I enjoy as the French would say " vive la diffe'rence. " Take this for whatever you want.....Most people on Facebook, well, " Bore the hell outta me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...