Tuesday, April 30, 2019

More Proof I May Wind Up in Hell

I understand the Arminian views on doctrine in which a soul can "Fall from Grace."

That doctrine of course is still held in Methodist, Pentecostal, and other churches.

I just hope the old " Once Saved Always Saved" ( Preservation of the Saints in Calvinism) that I grew up with as a Baptist still holds true.

But if Joseph Arminius was correct, I fall from grace about...Well, every 5-10 minutes, and I got a snowball's chance in Austin in July....

Most of you who read this blog, well, I actually sort of like, I know that it's hard to believe, but well, it is true.

So, I was minding my own damn business at the dollar store this morning when a former student walked in.

Most of the time, I am happy to see you, if we actually recognize one another.

But this person had been really ugly to me.  Especially online.....This is ugly, but they think they are someone "special."

They waved.....And smiled.

And instead of being cordial and waving back, I snapped. I shot them the finger and walked away....

I don't know what got into me. Maybe what little governor I had is totally gone?

I don't know, it was like, at the time, "Fuck 'em and feed 'em fish heads." ( Which I have had officially now....Not that bad....And not that good either.)

I just wanted to apologize to you the reader, if you hear of me doing this, yes, I did it.

I know in Christian doctrine you are supposed to forgive 70 x 7......But I have  hard time with some folks, things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...