Sunday, April 14, 2019

Man, This Was Spooky

Sometimes I do thinks and stuff happens, well, that makes me become an old fashion Luddite.

I was answering a few questions about going to Europe on Facebook Private Message.

Sent them some suggestions on airlines, a website with good travel prices. Even discussed riding the bullet train.

BTW- We are booked for Scotland. Flights, hotels, B&B's, rental car.....Rental car looks like it will be a small Peugeot SUV.... ( That's a French made car......I can see it breaking down and it being in some isolated area.) 

So after I get off the Facebook PM talking and giving what advice I can.

I go to YouTube.....and every site is about train travel in Europe. And flights to Western Europe.

Then, I receive 2 emails from travel sites with specials to Western Europe....

None of this happened without us looking on Google or Facebook FIRST when we started to plan the Scotland trip.....

No, don't have an Alexa. Don't have a Siri. And I have mentioned Scotland and travel several times before on FB......

You can't tell me there is some sort of satanic, hoodoo, voodoo not going on....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Men, This One's for You....And it Ain't Good.....

 I've been going to more and more funerals here lately.  Part of it, well, most of it is my age.  That said, I am appalled at the way me...