I know he doesn't want me to post this, but I am going to go against his will because some of you I have discovered have a serious "hook up."
Our friend in the High Desert of California is not well.
Chest pains, uncontrollable shaking. He is on the way to the hospital.
If you would, remember him in your thoughts and prayers.
Monday, April 1, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And We Have Stories from Buna ISD.....Broke? Quitting? " Runt Off?" Going Down?
I had not planned to blog today, but you never know what might happen? Again, I appreciate the information that I receive. The first stor...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment