I promised a report on the Amazon sheets. I ain't playing. We got them in the last 24 hours. Slept last evening on them.
Might be the best King Sized sheets we ever had.
I think they are better than Egyptian cotton.
They are so much softer than any sheet I have ever had, including the high thread count sheets.
They don't wad up like other sheets, are smooth.
Now, the only question I have is they ask to wash the sheeting in cold water. I like to cook the mess out of the sheets in hot....We will see.
Also, they did not have a tartan colored sheet. ( They had like 7 color choices)
But that said, here is my score.
5 stars out of 5.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment