Wednesday, April 3, 2019

You Sorry People

I can't think of anything else to call you right now. I am off the swearing right now.

It is like this is a dumping ground around here for dogs. I seriously wonder if people come from Orange or Vidor or Beaumont and look out at our community and go, " This looks like a place that the people will take care of Fluffy."

Have you thought, maybe, you don't need a dog to start?

Some of you can't even take care of your kids, and you want a Labrador Retriever.

Or you get a dog for one of the kids who has been whining forever for a puppy, and when they find out that taking care of a puppy is hard work, or the dog starts to tear stuff up around the house.

You haul it off. And throw it out in rural Orange County.

I keep thinking I am going to get a Border Collie or a Border Collie/ Aussie Shepherd mix or a Border Collie/ Blue Heeler mix......

But the ole Govteach and "the Boss" are still traveling. Scotland in the Fall, Israel in Spring of '20. I want to do New Zealand in Fall of '20 or Spring of '21. And I don't want to ask someone to watch my dog.

You know, if you're going to get a dog, take care of it.....Remember it is going to be a 8-15 year responsibility.

Don't just throw them out in front of some houses in a rural area telling yourself, " The dog will find a new home here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...