I can't think of anything else to call you right now. I am off the swearing right now.
It is like this is a dumping ground around here for dogs. I seriously wonder if people come from Orange or Vidor or Beaumont and look out at our community and go, " This looks like a place that the people will take care of Fluffy."
Have you thought, maybe, you don't need a dog to start?
Some of you can't even take care of your kids, and you want a Labrador Retriever.
Or you get a dog for one of the kids who has been whining forever for a puppy, and when they find out that taking care of a puppy is hard work, or the dog starts to tear stuff up around the house.
You haul it off. And throw it out in rural Orange County.
I keep thinking I am going to get a Border Collie or a Border Collie/ Aussie Shepherd mix or a Border Collie/ Blue Heeler mix......
But the ole Govteach and "the Boss" are still traveling. Scotland in the Fall, Israel in Spring of '20. I want to do New Zealand in Fall of '20 or Spring of '21. And I don't want to ask someone to watch my dog.
You know, if you're going to get a dog, take care of it.....Remember it is going to be a 8-15 year responsibility.
Don't just throw them out in front of some houses in a rural area telling yourself, " The dog will find a new home here."
Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment