Thursday, May 16, 2019

Abortion

This has been around since time. Sorry, it just has. Just making it illegal won't stop it. The wealthy will go to places where their children can have one.

I am personally not in favor.

Perhaps because I've behaved/protected myself in that situation most of my life and have caused exactly one pregnancy, and they are now well, 31 yrs old.

I am not going to debate the abortion....Any debate/comments outside the discussion below will be deleted.

That said, I really wonder what the hell some of these politicians are thinking when they ban abortions abnormal fetuses that won't survive outside the womb.....Rape......Incest.....

I personally was involved with a combination rape/incest situation with a student.

Dad was raping his daughter on a regular basis. 

These were not white trash, people, but upstanding members of the community.....Fairly well off.....

The daughter was gorgeous. High School cheerleader.

When she became pregnant she told her mom who told her she would take it to term. ( She did not believe it was the husband's.....it was)

In an act of desperation the daughter took an overdose of pills. 

She didn't die at once, but when though a slow process, brain, kidneys, kidneys, liver....This occurred over a ten day period. The fetus of course died too.....All while in ICU....

I literally never heard a school quieter in my life....

Dad finally went to jail over a several month investigation.

Guess who wound up being in a "group counseling session" over the next 3 months for her friends? ( They had a couple of really good psychiatrists and psychologists volunteer  to come in.....)

My second situation involved a relative of mine who discovered that their child would be born without a "brain."

Being religious, they were convinced by the "pastor" ( I don't think you understand what distrust, dislike I have of most people who call themselves a full-time minister.) He told them they would commit a sin aborting the fetus. So, months they went through waiting and when it did, the "baby" was born, and lived 3 minutes.

The event ruined both of them, they eventually divorced, and one of them has been on the verge of lunacy for years now.

Both say they wouldn't have listen to someone who really didn't know what they were going through....

I'm sorry folks, I know you want it to be, but it ain't all cut and dried, most stuff isn't.






No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...