You'll get to this point ladies and gentlemen...At least I hope you do in your life.
I do know that the STAAR Tests are this week.
I don't know why, but I thought the Buna ISD was done at the end of this week.
For so much of my life, it revolved around the school calendar that, I have made myself stop looking at the BISD school calendar.
But I already started an end of school, "blog."
And told a couple of people I was, with one looking at me " sorta funny."
You know, the farther away I get, the more I don't know....Nor care.
I hope you get here someday.
Save those pennies ladies and gentlemen. You really don't need a $90,000 dollar European vehicle. It'll be worn out in a few years.
Put every nickel you can in a 401K or an IRA or your company's pension plan if you have one. Invest in real estate. ( I keep thinking with the industrial expansion in the area, it will take off here, so we can either sell and move, or sell and downsize considerably, perhaps both. )
Anyway, I am working on an ugly/happy "end of year" BISD blog, don't care if it, "harelip the governor " as they used to say in the non-PC days.
Anyway, sorry, I fucked up and gave some people a brief glimmer of hope.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment