Monday, May 13, 2019

Man, Buna I F*cked Up

You'll get to this point ladies and gentlemen...At least I hope you do in your life.

I do know that the STAAR Tests are this week.

I don't know why, but I thought the Buna ISD was done at the end of this week.

For so much of my life, it revolved around the school calendar that, I have made myself stop looking at the BISD school calendar.

But I already started an end of school, "blog."

And told a couple of people I was, with one looking at me " sorta funny."

You know, the farther away I get, the more I don't know....Nor care.

I hope you get here someday.

Save those pennies ladies and gentlemen. You really don't need a $90,000 dollar European vehicle. It'll be worn out in a few years.

Put every nickel you can in a 401K or an IRA or your company's pension plan if you have one. Invest in real estate. ( I keep thinking with the industrial expansion in the area, it will take off here, so we can either sell and move, or sell and downsize considerably, perhaps both. )

Anyway, I am working on an ugly/happy "end of year" BISD blog, don't care if it, "harelip the governor " as they used to say in the non-PC days.

Anyway, sorry, I fucked up and gave some people a brief glimmer of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...