Tuesday, June 4, 2019

And So, I know Some of You Only Care About Yourselves

I don't care about a lot of stuff many of you do when it comes to minor criminal infractions.

I seriously don't. ( I say that, and two of my biggest peeves are people not using their turn signals and people passing stopped school buses with the red lights blinking.)

I went to Sonic the other day for a "treat" only to discover they were out, and while I was there an employee of the business decided she needed something from inside the store and parked in the "Handicapped Zone."

She did not have a blue placard , nor a plate stating  a handicap.

Now, I know the you don't have to get out at Sonic unless you need to pee, never the less, she parked in the zone.

I went across the street to get a tasty "treat" and when I was done making my purchase from across the street, I notice she was still parked there.

As some of you know, I have one of the blue placards. I would be more than glad to show you my MRI. And I don't need it all the time...But there are some days, well, am crippled and can't walk 10-20 feet.  And there are days I don't park in the handicapped zone. ( I parked in the zone the last year in Buna....Well, that's another story, for another year.....)

But some of you don't give a shit about anyone but yourselves. 

It happens more than you think.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...