Monday, June 3, 2019

Jesus Christ was Crucified Because He Couldn't Get into Harvard University....

Jesus Christ was Crucified Because He Couldn't Get into Harvard University....

That's about as much sense as some of this makes.

I had an epiphany. I am wondering what is going to happen in a few years?

This morning, I watched " The Weekly" on Hulu.

It was about a small college type prep school in Breaux Bridge, LA that was getting underprivileged kids into colleges....

Elite Colleges. Ivy League colleges. MIT. Stanford.

The school amounted to nothing more than ACT prep classes. ( How to make high scores on the ACT test) All day every day....

And then, they falsified the students transcripts. 

Classes the kids had never taken. Mandarin III, Honor Biology, AP US History....

And when they the kids got into these elite colleges, they were lost. Did not have a clue.

The school was unaccredited, and is now being investigated by the Louisiana State Police and the  FBI.

Then, I see that A&M has established a program for intellectual and developmental disabilities. 

Now this from what I see is aimed mostly at kids with Down's Syndrome.

Before you get to saying " isn't that sweet..."

I wonder if some kid flailing and fighting to get into A&M will be denied acceptance while a special needs kid gets in? Or does that non-accepted kid have to wind up at Blinn Junior College trying to get their grades up?

I look at the price kids are paying to attend college now, I wonder how long it will be before the average kid just stop attending?

Where are they going to get teachers from?

I am seriously wondering if they will do away with a 4 year degree to teach to four core classes? ( History, English, Math, Science) And even there, do people who go into teaching really know what they are getting into? ( Before World War 1 you took a test to be able to teach, but even that exam had Latin, plane geometry proofs, and that was to teach high school English....my great aunt did that, and after WW1 got her BA/MA from old East Texas State , now A&M-Commerce)

But I wonder, what the goal is here?

A "forever" underclass?

I hate to tell you, a lot of you are doing jobs that will be replaced by technology or some sort of robot.

I read about the sex robots about to take a leap with 5g then 6g, 7g internet that it will have artificial intelligence and will be able to cook and clean in the next few years.

Or maybe with this technology, this will lessen the population? No need to human contact of any type.

I doubt I am here in 20 years. But can you imagine what the world would be like then?

Then again, perhaps,  maybe I do not want to know....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...