Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Banished from Another Pseudo-Baptist Site

Banished from another pseudo-Baptist site.....Well, that didn't take too long.

This is now what? Three Baptist sites I have been kicked off of permanently.  ( One site no long exists)

No " Double Secret Probation" just gone....

And the thing is, I was sort of trying to be good.

I didn't call anyone a "motherfucker " or a "cocksucker. "

I didn't even cuss.

Less than a week, and gone.

Ask questions and it upsets people.

As I have said in the past, I no longer consider myself Baptist.

Don't know what I am, just not Baptist.

And I attended a Baptist seminary. I saw them for what they were.....And it ain't a pretty picture.

Well, at least I accomplished SOMETHING today...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...