Banished from another pseudo-Baptist site.....Well, that didn't take too long.
This is now what? Three Baptist sites I have been kicked off of permanently. ( One site no long exists)
No " Double Secret Probation" just gone....
And the thing is, I was sort of trying to be good.
I didn't call anyone a "motherfucker " or a "cocksucker. "
I didn't even cuss.
Less than a week, and gone.
Ask questions and it upsets people.
As I have said in the past, I no longer consider myself Baptist.
Don't know what I am, just not Baptist.
And I attended a Baptist seminary. I saw them for what they were.....And it ain't a pretty picture.
Well, at least I accomplished SOMETHING today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment