Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Okay, Probably My Most Racist Blog

That's right, I am going off the deep end, and becoming judgmental  and racist in the blog.....

At least that is how some folks will view it.

As many of you know, I encourage y'all to travel.

Go places.

See the damn world.

And I know that some of you are doing good to spend a week in Galveston.....And we appreciate that, we were there at one time ourselves....

But, be ever so careful.

Especially when traveling "South of the Border" and the Caribbean.

Many places in Latin America are still....Third World nations.

Do your research.

For those of you who did not know, 9 Americans have died in resorts in the Dominican Republic. There are even reports of plane loads of Americans coming home sick.

And I am not "so good" I won't travel outside my "comfort zone." ( If it was left up to me, we would go to England, Scotland,Ireland, EVERY year...)

But it's big world out there.

And I really want to do New Zealand......Japan......Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina.....Or hell, just travel next time to Cornwall and Devon in the Southwest of England....Or East Anglia.....Nothing better than starting the day every morning with a Full English Breakfast. ( Enough cholesterol to stop your heart 8 times over...I had a dream the other night I was eating Black Pudding, and have craved it ever since...That's a blood sausage.....White Pudding is pig fat and oatmeal, I'll fight you for either...)

Be careful folks.

Standards around the world are not up to the Western world's......

We worried about going to China, but heck, the cities are modern. More modern than Houston in many places.

Then again, there are places in this country I wouldn't visit on a dare.....

Anyone lining up to go to Cleveland or Detroit on vacation? And heck Gov. Abbott has sent the Texas Rangers and additional state troopers to Dallas to try and straighten the mess they are having there.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...