Saturday, June 1, 2019

Disgruntled Employee

I don't know what we are going to do with the so called " disgruntled employee" in this nation.

I mean seriously.

After the "disgruntled employee" in Virginia Beach went on a rampage yesterday at the city administrative building. It makes you wonder.

It will turn out the Virginia Beach shooter used a Glock in .45 cal. with an extended magazine(s).

I was a "disgruntled employee" most of the time I was at Buna ISD.

I am not kidding. I am not playing.

There were so many people who fought me on the campus from being " Mr. Thomas." And I often wondered why?

I wasn't from there? I didn't go to the right church?

No, I'll admit, I brought some of the stuff on myself, but so many people see teaching as just a job. And they miss the fact you are there for another purpose.

I will probably wind up in Hell for saying this, but I did not like most folks I worked with. ( Thus the about 5 names of ex-teachers on my Facebook list.) 

And let's face it, some of you are the "disgruntled employee."

And it makes you wonder why people get to the point they decide to shoot everyone at work?

And it makes you wonder how many people reading this blog  have fantasized about shooting up work?

I have a funny feeling it is more than we know....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...