Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Looky Here What's Up for Grabs at the Buna ISD

Looky what's up for grabs at the Buna ISD.....

I was sent this by a " concerned parent."

The two most important positions are up for being filled this coming school year in the Buna High School, including the faculty post once held by this author.

Trouble is, my former assignment has an additional job affixed.

This comment may " harelip the Archbishop of Constantinople" but it holds true.

Sadly, one of the two jobs will suffer due to the fact in reality, to do the academic one correctly, one has to put in a lot of hours to do it correctly. And I am afraid it will be the scholarly one due to the hours involved in the affixed position.

And in truth, you know it is the truth....

Here is a link to the Buna ISD Jobs....Number 2 and 4....

I know life goes on, but looking at the openings somehow makes me sad....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...