Looky what's up for grabs at the Buna ISD.....
I was sent this by a " concerned parent."
The two most important positions are up for being filled this coming school year in the Buna High School, including the faculty post once held by this author.
Trouble is, my former assignment has an additional job affixed.
This comment may " harelip the Archbishop of Constantinople" but it holds true.
Sadly, one of the two jobs will suffer due to the fact in reality, to do the academic one correctly, one has to put in a lot of hours to do it correctly. And I am afraid it will be the scholarly one due to the hours involved in the affixed position.
And in truth, you know it is the truth....
Here is a link to the Buna ISD Jobs....Number 2 and 4....
I know life goes on, but looking at the openings somehow makes me sad....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment