Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Talking With the Dead....

Some of you don't need to be reading this.

Some of you may think I have lost my mind, but I am sure there is an answer I am overlooking.

I take an allergy medication for a problem that I have and one of the side-effects is vivid dreams.

For the most part, the dreams have been whimsical, fun, I can control them and tell the people in the dreams " I'm dreaming."

This was until, the pharmacy changed my generic prescription.

I know those of you reading in the pharmacy world will tell me, "They are all the same."

Actually, they are not. Some are stronger, some are weaker.

The new tablet which changed from the normal small white pill is now a dark green. I thought the drug store had made a mistake, but when I looked up the pill, it was the same medication, just made by another company.

The new pill's dream are...

Well, if you are from the 1970s, they come right out of one of 'Don Juan' books written by Carlos Castaneda. 

And I am not a person to believe in ghosts and haints and boogers, and any of that...

I speak to dead people, now, for the 3rd night in a row. It is like they are still with us( kids I taught, teachers who have passed, family no longer with us), and I ask questions, of which I receive answers that make perfect sense.

I had a wedding a couple of weeks ago to perform and one person who claimed they were angelic told me a story about the wedding.

I'll be dadgummed if the event they described occurred. To what people said. I don't remember doing the wedding at all. No one said anything bad to me afterward, and I double checked the licenses to make sure it was correct. ( Oh well, as long as I signed the licensed, nothing else really matters)

The goofy part is the same night I received the "story" there was a second story told to me by the "angel."

So far, it has not occurred.

I know this is because of the pills. Even the "fluke" of the "angel" getting the wedding " dead on."

If the second " prediction" occurs, we'll let you know...

This said, I have been a little 'unnerved' the last few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...