Sunday, June 23, 2019

Well....Bye......Again....

Well, apparently a couple of people could not handle the two part series on Hooters and what it is like sometimes for a guy to teach high school.....And there might be a part 3....And part 4....

A couple of folks up and checked out.

Unfriended me on Facebook....

Bye.....

You know, I often wonder which Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde version of me will appear in this blog?

I had been working on a pretty difficult, what I considered serious theological blog on doctrine when I got sidetracked by "Hooter's."

Let me remind you, and it has been a while, of the "Rachel Rule. "

And don't tell me people were not reading about "Hooter's."  I know better, I can see the numbers. It had huge reads. 

From time to time, I am going to say stuff in this blog that will upset you.

Be it theology, politics, heck as you know, I am not above talking about sex on here.

I may talk about history.

I may talk about society.

I may talk about food.

The blog is not a "One Trick Pony."

The "Rachel Rule" simply is this...." Reader beware."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...