Well, apparently a couple of people could not handle the two part series on Hooters and what it is like sometimes for a guy to teach high school.....And there might be a part 3....And part 4....
A couple of folks up and checked out.
Unfriended me on Facebook....
Bye.....
You know, I often wonder which Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde version of me will appear in this blog?
I had been working on a pretty difficult, what I considered serious theological blog on doctrine when I got sidetracked by "Hooter's."
Let me remind you, and it has been a while, of the "Rachel Rule. "
And don't tell me people were not reading about "Hooter's." I know better, I can see the numbers. It had huge reads.
From time to time, I am going to say stuff in this blog that will upset you.
Be it theology, politics, heck as you know, I am not above talking about sex on here.
I may talk about history.
I may talk about society.
I may talk about food.
The blog is not a "One Trick Pony."
The "Rachel Rule" simply is this...." Reader beware."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment