I guess I need to have an explanation on the massive number of blogs I am churning out......And you loyal readers do deserve some form of explanation to my prodigious writing....Well, some folks call it writing.
I don't know...Feel like it.....Too damn hot to be outside too long.
Apparently I upset some folks yesterday for using the term "pussy" to describe what is going on at the Buna High School....
I don't know, I know plenty of guys who've ruined their lives chasing pussy.....and most straight guys think about it.....several times a day.....
I guess I could have used the term "sissy" instead, but then I would have upset my LGBT readers, and in truth I actually like them. Hell, they're open to talking philosophy and extreme religious views, and hell, I love that. Let's face it boys and girls( someone will get mad at that statement) I've always had a different view of life, even as a child. I fit into Baptist seminary like a square peg in a round hole....
Then someone wrote all upset about me referring to my bride as being " German."
Well, hell, she is....That said, she has more Scottish blood than I do....I am heavily diluted with Irishman.
You know, I didn't refer to her as a "Kraut" or a "Hun" or a "Jew Killer". I couldn't have seen you getting upset there....
The late writer/comedian Lewis Grizzard would tell a story about people getting all upset about newspapers articles.....He would reply, " What'd you expect, you only paid a quarter?" Likewise here....You didn't pay nothing to read the blog, what the hell did you expect?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment