Thursday, August 15, 2019

Well, We May Need to Vacation in Gist....Deweyville Instead

I cannot stay out of trouble, not just in Jasper County, but apparently in the United Kingdom now either.

I could not help myself.

The forum I visit to see what the " common" people in Britain are thinking about Brexit. And most are not happy one way or another, and many are worried about the economics of the island.

They are even talking about trying to get American Dollars as a hedge of protection.

I couldn't help myself.

I said..." Yes, the American Dollar still backed by the 82nd Airborne and 1st Marine Division....They can be to Europe in 24 hours...."

Somehow, they didn't appreciate it.

Go figure.....

I gotta keep my damn mouth shut when I go over there....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...