I cannot stay out of trouble, not just in Jasper County, but apparently in the United Kingdom now either.
I could not help myself.
The forum I visit to see what the " common" people in Britain are thinking about Brexit. And most are not happy one way or another, and many are worried about the economics of the island.
They are even talking about trying to get American Dollars as a hedge of protection.
I couldn't help myself.
I said..." Yes, the American Dollar still backed by the 82nd Airborne and 1st Marine Division....They can be to Europe in 24 hours...."
Somehow, they didn't appreciate it.
Go figure.....
I gotta keep my damn mouth shut when I go over there....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Clique and Buna Schools? Part 2
I sometimes get information from people, well, I never suspect or expect to contact me. And this happened yesterday while I was trying to w...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment