Wednesday, August 14, 2019

You Gotta Do, What You Gotta do......

So, I have been keeping up with worldwide messes. And you might want to wrap your head around this one.....Or not. It depends....

So, I get up this morning and start reading my British papers, the vloggers on YouTube....( I need a podcast....Talking about trouble just waiting to exploded there. )

The British are afraid there might be a toilet paper shortage in light of this Brexit business.

And it might start early with a run on butt wipe.

I knew there might be shortages, especially with medications, but TP?

And this is a concern because, we travel to Britain next month....

Now foods, no problem, I got enough Coonass in me, I'll eat anything. Hell, ate donkey in China...And liked it. ( My wife is the same, that German will eat anything)...So, no trouble there...

But no toilet paper?

Might pack a roll....Just in case.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...