Friday, August 2, 2019

Alright, Pay Attention, Sort of Serious

I know some of you think of me as a friend, think we are friends, want to be my friend, sit around before you go to sleep at night wondering what it would be like to be my friend, or wonder if I actually have a friend?

But, if you just show up at my kitchen door, what we call the "back" door at the house, you may be surprised what you might actually see.

The "kitchen" door has a dog trot between it and the garage.

If you do not know what a 'dog trot ' is, well, turn in your East Texas card. Or ask someone with some education.

If you come to the "kitchen" door, I am assuming that it is equal to being any private place in my house, as you can't see into the kitchen unless you have walked into the dog trot. It is in my mind, and in reality, secluded from the rest of the world. It is blocked by the garage to the rest of America.

There is a real possibility that you may see me in my Hanes boxers......Or worse.

And I am not going to change this activity, unless you told me we're coming over.

So, to the person.

I don't know if you were embarrassed( I was), or upset, or shocked, or disgusted, or aroused( If that's the case, tell your husband he can call and thank me later).....

But more than likely, you thought at first, " What's Bigfoot, or a gorilla, or a bear doing in Mr. Thomas's kitchen???"

( Please, no comments)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...