Normally, when I write about the district that I am "best associated with," it is some sort of a negative blog, and to be honest these type of blogs are sort of few and far between. It's sort of like seeing a Bigfoot...Or the Loch Ness Monster.
The Texas Education Agency released the letter grade( numerical) scores for the school districts in the State of Texas.
Buna ISD made an 87.
That's a 'B' for those of you scoring at home.
Now it ain't an 'A'....
But it is better than the non-scored 73 the Buna ISD made last year.
But in all honesty a lot of you never saw an 87 in my class.....Well, maybe on someone else's paper.
Then again of the 1000+ school districts in Texas, only 3 failed. Including Houston ISD....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, Buna, We Are Going There....
Again, we want to welcome the readers at the Buna ISD Administration Building.......Or any Buna ISD administrator. And please, do not act ...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment