Thursday, August 15, 2019

Buna ISD I'm Proud of Ya....

Normally, when I write about the district that I am "best associated with," it is some sort of a negative blog, and to be honest these type of blogs are sort of few and far between. It's sort of like seeing a Bigfoot...Or the Loch Ness Monster.

The Texas Education Agency released the letter grade( numerical) scores for the school districts in the State of Texas.

Buna ISD made an 87.

That's a 'B' for those of you scoring at home.

Now it ain't an 'A'....

But it is better than the non-scored 73 the Buna ISD made last year. 

But in all honesty a lot of you never saw an 87 in my class.....Well, maybe on someone else's paper.

Then again of the 1000+ school districts in Texas, only 3 failed. Including Houston ISD....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...