Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Drunk as Hell

I had a hard time trying to determine what the title of this blog would be.....It was "Drunk as Fuck"....."Drunk as Hell"....Or stole from Ron White, " Drunk in Public."

I am doing a 5th blog today.....

Yes a new record.

Our air conditioner went out this weekend...and we went over the Mom's to stay in cool.

Should do that more. Had the fatted calf every meal....Including one of my favorite, roast, potatoes, carrots, cabbage on the side, with homemade cornbread. I'm pretty sure that was the meal in the Upper Room as Jesus and his disciples ate the " Last Supper."

No, it seems the Lamar University, is going to start serving beer at the football games.

For years, they served beer at the basketball games.

I know the Baptists are losing their mind, along with other non-drinking Evangelical folks.....But my take?

Why not?

I know some SEC schools are now selling it.... UT-Austin, Louisiana Lafayette, Tulane, have sold it for years.... 

They already are drinking Natty Lights and other El Cheapo beers while tailgating in the parking lot.....May as well serve it especially while it is hotter than hell.

Besides, ain't the first time alcohol has been drunk in Cardinal Stadium.....

Hell, half the Cardinal band in the 70s had a snort or two, or three before halftime.......and afterwards.

Besides, in those days you had to do something to make the ballgames tolerable.....

But beer at Lamar football? Sure, why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...