Saturday, August 24, 2019

I Apologize

I am going to apologize up front. I just do not know. And to be honest with you, I am not going to try in most cases to keep up with you. I am sorry, I just cannot. But if I did, I would not have time for much of anything else.

I just made a mistake with a former student, and I assumed they were still married.

They were not. And had not been married for quite a while.

I know some of you have been married for a long time to the same person.

I know some of you are on spouse number 2-3-4-5.

I know some of your spouses.

I have taught some of your spouses.

I like some of y'all's spouses better than you....( That'll get them guessing who?)

I know some of your children and I have married at least 3 former student's children.

But I have taught about 3500-3600 people in my life. In some cases, I have a hard time remembering who you are. ( If you're from Buna ISD, I am going to remember you....Now, I may need a little help, it is coming up on 25 years for some of you, but I am going to remember....)

But spouses, how many kids you have.....

I'm not even going to try in many cases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...