I am going to apologize up front. I just do not know. And to be honest with you, I am not going to try in most cases to keep up with you. I am sorry, I just cannot. But if I did, I would not have time for much of anything else.
I just made a mistake with a former student, and I assumed they were still married.
They were not. And had not been married for quite a while.
I know some of you have been married for a long time to the same person.
I know some of you are on spouse number 2-3-4-5.
I know some of your spouses.
I have taught some of your spouses.
I like some of y'all's spouses better than you....( That'll get them guessing who?)
I know some of your children and I have married at least 3 former student's children.
But I have taught about 3500-3600 people in my life. In some cases, I have a hard time remembering who you are. ( If you're from Buna ISD, I am going to remember you....Now, I may need a little help, it is coming up on 25 years for some of you, but I am going to remember....)
But spouses, how many kids you have.....
I'm not even going to try in many cases.
Saturday, August 24, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment