Friday, August 23, 2019

Okay, Ladies and Gentlemen

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it is time....It is past time for this to occur. I assume most of you knew this was coming fairly soon. And this one is for a longer period of time than most.

We are going to run a August-September purge, September, for obvious reasons. ( Some of you have been paying attention and know what is happening)

So, give me a few hours.

I also looked and have 51 people who have sent me "friend" requests on Facebook. I am going to go through the requests and decide if I will 'friend'  any, or none of those who have requested.

So, if you would like me to go ahead and delete or unfriend you, go ahead and let me know....

I'll let you know later when the purge has ended.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I’ve taken the Soldier’s oath or watching Stalin do his purge

    ReplyDelete

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...