Okay, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, it is time....It is past time for this to occur. I assume most of you knew this was coming fairly soon. And this one is for a longer period of time than most.
We are going to run a August-September purge, September, for obvious reasons. ( Some of you have been paying attention and know what is happening)
So, give me a few hours.
I also looked and have 51 people who have sent me "friend" requests on Facebook. I am going to go through the requests and decide if I will 'friend' any, or none of those who have requested.
So, if you would like me to go ahead and delete or unfriend you, go ahead and let me know....
I'll let you know later when the purge has ended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I Get Ugly With the Buna ISD This Morning.......
I seriously had not planned to even try and think about the Buna Public Schools for a few days this morning. But yesterday my messages ...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
I feel like I’ve taken the Soldier’s oath or watching Stalin do his purge
ReplyDelete