Monday, August 19, 2019

I Gotta Stay Outta Here

So, I made a bad mistake yesterday. I was invited to visit a church service yesterday morning. Not Baptist, not Penny.....

In Vidor.

Former student finally worse me down to come, like somehow they were going to have me rectify some sort of disgust I have with the Body-Church....

I went. Mostly to shut them up....

Same stuff, different package.

Then, then after the service, I ran into an old " classmate" from Vidor, Class of 1975.

At least when they were talking to me, I could not place them for nothing....Name didn't even ring a bell.

I was nice, and acted like I knew who they were......And got the hell out of there as quick as I could. 

It wasn't until I got home I realized who the person was....

Didn't care for them in high school. They were an asshole back then. Consistently, and constantly.

I know the whole 70 times 7 is supposed to be in the forgiveness.....But you know, sometimes, old wounds cut deep.

I won't go back to that church...Ever. The "governor"  is gone on the mouth, and I might say exactly how I feel....

It reminds me why we did not move to Vidor when we had the opportunity back in the early 2000s....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...