Friday, August 16, 2019

Y'all Just Nasty

I read this story, and I just could not believe it when I read it....Then again, I guess I should not be.

You know, I read an article in the doctor's office the morning and it seems a survey was done by Tommy John, the underwear company.

It seems that almost 50% of Americans admit to wearing the same underwear more than one day in a row.

On a fairly regular basis.

13% admit to wearing their underwear an entire week.

Man, in 62 years, I can't remember remember wearing my drawers more than one day at a time.

Even camping, at the deer camp, I figured a way to "clean up" a little and change my drawers. ( Then again, now, camping now to me is anything under a 4 star hotel, and we have a house where we deer hunt with a sat dish, two showers, a full kitchen.....)

Some of y'all just nasty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...