I read this story, and I just could not believe it when I read it....Then again, I guess I should not be.
You know, I read an article in the doctor's office the morning and it seems a survey was done by Tommy John, the underwear company.
It seems that almost 50% of Americans admit to wearing the same underwear more than one day in a row.
On a fairly regular basis.
13% admit to wearing their underwear an entire week.
Man, in 62 years, I can't remember remember wearing my drawers more than one day at a time.
Even camping, at the deer camp, I figured a way to "clean up" a little and change my drawers. ( Then again, now, camping now to me is anything under a 4 star hotel, and we have a house where we deer hunt with a sat dish, two showers, a full kitchen.....)
Some of y'all just nasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dadgum Buna Schools, That was Fast.....And The Economy Should Scare the **** Out of You
Summer is over for teachers...... I hated today more than any other day of the year. First day of teacher inservice. I did 31 in my life, I...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment