Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Question for my Female, Women, Lady Readers

I am sounding like the late Cajun comic Justin Wilson this morning with that title....."Female, Lady, Women" was how he often described the " fair sex." 

With the blog, I try and keep up with 'some' of the societal charges that go on...Sometimes, well, many times I miss it. And many times, I just do not care.

But I have noticed more and more younger women, most of them just high school, college age females wearing some sort of ring on the ring finger of their left hand.

Especially those in the service industries. Wait staff, clerks at store. 

And many times those rings are just super cheap pieces of colored plastic. I know good and well, you can get a wedding band of a questionable metal for cheap. I know, I wear one. ( Weight loss)

Ladies......Are these young girls wearing these rings to keep guys from " hitting on them?" 

Has it gotten that bad? ( It's always been a thing, but has it gotten worse?)

If so, the next statement is for the guys......I know you are reading...

Those girls don't want to fuck you. Hell, most of you, high school/college girls didn't want to fuck you when you were in high school/college.

Boys, if you got a girlfriend, wife, be thankful for her putting up with your ass.....

And leave them girls alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...