Friday, August 23, 2019

I Know, They're a Bunch of Dumba$$e$

I know they are a bunch of idiots. Dumbasses if you you will. No, I am not talking about the U.S. Congress....Or the Texas Legislature......Or most school administrators.

No, I am talking about your average teenager.

Sure, there are some good ones.

And don't tell me It is yours. Every mama in this country believe their "Little darling" couldn't have " Done that."

The high school kids who did the Nazi salute and goose stepped with the German flag are toast.

Sure, the faces were blacked out, but at some point, we'll find out who they were.

What college now is going to admit them? Who is going to hire them?

In this day of everyone "gots" a phone with a camera, you got to be so careful.

Talk to your kids, scare the shit out of them about what might happen. Just don't assume.

You know, I could not teach told like I did in the past.

I could not espouse my support for the Second Amendment in class like I once did. ( Yes even in Buna)

Look, I had a conversation with an ex-student a couple of days ago, about the teens he hires at his place of employment. He told me, " You couldn't be Mr. Thomas anymore." " These kids have no clue of sarcasm, satire, or anything." " They think you're mad at them all the time."

I don't know, something is happening to kids.

I know their brains have always been " not quite cooked."

Not only they do they do stupid stuff, they have no concept of right and wrong, and think the world is all about them. ( Hell, when we were kids doing stupid stuff, we knew we were wrong)

Talk to your kids folks.....It's a different world....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...