Thursday, August 22, 2019

Right Now

I was going to write a totally different blog and may "hop the rails" tomorrow so I can Hare-Lip the Governor.

But, I am going to write this blog instead.

Sometimes, the old "Pastoral care" comes out. 

Bunch of folks right now not doing so well. ( Regular Readers)

Have people battling cancer.

Have one right now recovering from major surgery in Beaumont.

Have one not doing well at John Sealy in Galveston.

Have people out of work, looking for jobs.

Have people whose work is ending and are trying to get back to this area.

Have people in jobs and they are desperate for a change. 

The kids and faculty have just started school and we need to remember them. 

Have people whose spouse have left them.

And I am sure there are others I have missed.

If you would, remember these people in your thoughts, your prayers today.

I'll "get off the rails" in the near future. ( Probably in next 24 hrs.)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...