Thursday, August 1, 2019

You Can't Take Me Anyplace

Well, apparently, it is true, you can't take me anyplace.....

I've have jump in head first into the debate over the Brexit in some British sites. And to be honest, with mixed results.

They are probably more divided than we are.

So, it got so heated I finally was referred to as " That Cheeky Bugger from Texas."

And those who really didn't like what I was saying, " That Cheeky Bastard from Texas."

With no disrespect to my parents concerning the latter( They were married at the Pine Forest Baptist Church in Vidor)......

I like them both....

I like " The Cheeky Bugger from Texas" so much, I am thinking about changing the blog's name....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...