Saturday, November 9, 2019

I'm Thinking About Sending Them a Bill

Seriously, I am thinking about sending them an invoice. I doubt they pay it, but I am thinking about sending one of the parties the bill.

And I should be glad, but in reality, the more I think about it, the madder I get.

I was supposed to do a wedding this morning.

I had a rehearsal yesterday afternoon. the event was to take place in Jefferson County.

It was a friend of a friend of a friend deal.

Now, if you are reading this, you get the " Friends and Family Rate" which means I do the wedding for nothing.( Whatever you want to consider yourself.)

But people I do not know, I charge a rate. If I have to do a wedding and rehearsal, $200. Just the wedding. $125.

Mostly it is to keep from having to actually do a wedding of people I do not know.

I made a literally flying trip to the farm in NE Texas in one day to winterize the farm. I would have stayed several days if it wasn't for the wedding. I had even carried a .303 rifle just in case.

Yesterday, I was informed the wedding had been cancelled.

She had backed out.

Seems she had feelings for one of her bridesmaids.

This was not a "gay" wedding.

I am not even wanting to think what the groom is thinking today.

I am hoping he is saying, "I am glad I found out before."

I am seriously thinking about sending the "bride" an invoice.

Or just stop doing weddings for people I do not know....

Okay, I'm through bitching for today...






No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...