Saturday, November 2, 2019

Not Again.

I don't know. I thought we had a chance of getting rid of this in the state of Texas, but alas, it failed.

And I understand that a number of you look forward to this weekend all year, only to dread the "Spring Forward"weekend in the Spring.

It is "Fall Back" weekend and we set out clocks back one hour tonight.

That means I will be getting up, or at least waking up at 3:30AM for the next week.....And I'll be starving at supper because we'll be an hour behind time to eat our evening meal.

I keep thinking someone will set our clocks one way or another and leave them alone.

I know it means the sun will be up " sooner" according to the clock, but the sun will start setting a little after 5pm.

I keep saying if I was ever to run for state office, my two issues, " End Daylight Savings" and " Do Away With School Standardized Testing."

So tonight, set your clocks back a hour folks....

1 comment:

  1. I’d vote for you especially with those two campaign promises!

    ReplyDelete

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...