I don't know. I thought we had a chance of getting rid of this in the state of Texas, but alas, it failed.
And I understand that a number of you look forward to this weekend all year, only to dread the "Spring Forward"weekend in the Spring.
It is "Fall Back" weekend and we set out clocks back one hour tonight.
That means I will be getting up, or at least waking up at 3:30AM for the next week.....And I'll be starving at supper because we'll be an hour behind time to eat our evening meal.
I keep thinking someone will set our clocks one way or another and leave them alone.
I know it means the sun will be up " sooner" according to the clock, but the sun will start setting a little after 5pm.
I keep saying if I was ever to run for state office, my two issues, " End Daylight Savings" and " Do Away With School Standardized Testing."
So tonight, set your clocks back a hour folks....
Saturday, November 2, 2019
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
I’d vote for you especially with those two campaign promises!
ReplyDelete