Saturday, November 16, 2019

Okay Buna.....I Know

I know I hit a few nerves these past couple of days with the blog.....

I even had a couple of people " lose their damn minds" in the process...And you can just about guess over which one of the two blogs. 

One person asked.....Why?

Well, if I didn't do it, who would?

Often this is done to let you know, you're not alone in your thinking, and to remind people, not everyone is like you.

Schools have to try take care of everyone equally.

And being fair and equal is often hard to do, but sometimes, you're not even trying......Do you " catch my drift?"

As I often say, " How you going to explain this to Jesus?"

Anyway, thanks for read the blog.  Big reads this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...