Saturday, November 16, 2019

Okay....Some of You Folks Need to Check

This is a pretty specialized blog, and if you keep up with this, well, it is somewhat important.

And for some folks, it is good because, well, I'm not "discussing" the Buna ISD.

Ancestry.com has updated their DNA results. It seems they are in a continuing process, so I wonder what it'll be in 5 years?

So, here is MY new DNA results-

English- 63%...Not a shocker here, to quote Gilbert & Sullivan, " He is an Englishman." Known this for years.

Ireland-Scotland- 32% this has increased to almost 1/3 of my DNA. Again not a shocker. Feel unbelievably ' at home' in both Ireland and especially Scotland.( I don't know, perhaps the increase was due to a computer algorithm knowing we've been to both Ireland and Scotland in the last year...)

French-3% I expected this to be higher, but it is not. This is the first appearance.

Swedish-2% The Scandinavian DNA keeps appearing, in some form or another. It is like they can't nail it down.

How did yours change?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...