This is a pretty specialized blog, and if you keep up with this, well, it is somewhat important.
And for some folks, it is good because, well, I'm not "discussing" the Buna ISD.
Ancestry.com has updated their DNA results. It seems they are in a continuing process, so I wonder what it'll be in 5 years?
So, here is MY new DNA results-
English- 63%...Not a shocker here, to quote Gilbert & Sullivan, " He is an Englishman." Known this for years.
Ireland-Scotland- 32% this has increased to almost 1/3 of my DNA. Again not a shocker. Feel unbelievably ' at home' in both Ireland and especially Scotland.( I don't know, perhaps the increase was due to a computer algorithm knowing we've been to both Ireland and Scotland in the last year...)
French-3% I expected this to be higher, but it is not. This is the first appearance.
Swedish-2% The Scandinavian DNA keeps appearing, in some form or another. It is like they can't nail it down.
How did yours change?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Teachers at Buna Schools
I hear fairly often from Buna teachers. Many times through back channels. Often, they are afraid that the administration will know it is t...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment