Tuesday, November 12, 2019

So, I Came Across This

So, I came across this on Facebook, and in truth, hey, I have eaten worse.

If you're a Coonass, most of the time you'll( and I too) eat shit that no one else will touch..Boudin? Squirrel? Raccoon?  Every reptile that slithers, swims has made it into some sort of a dish...

Come on, I was eating Lungs and Liver chopped up into oatmeal every day in Scotland for breakfast along with blood sausage.

Hell, I ate stuff in the People's Republic that I have not a clue what it was.....It tastes like either pork, the proverbial "tastes like chicken, " or something similar.

Hey, we saw dog in the butcher shop in the PRC....

I ate donkey.

I ate sea slugs, which looked just like a condom on a plate.

Amusing to you, and I'll be honest, I chuckled too because, well, it is true.... but if you were in a culture that went through periods of starvation, you'd eat whatever you'd get your hands on too....


No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...