Tuesday, November 12, 2019

So, I Came Across This

So, I came across this on Facebook, and in truth, hey, I have eaten worse.

If you're a Coonass, most of the time you'll( and I too) eat shit that no one else will touch..Boudin? Squirrel? Raccoon?  Every reptile that slithers, swims has made it into some sort of a dish...

Come on, I was eating Lungs and Liver chopped up into oatmeal every day in Scotland for breakfast along with blood sausage.

Hell, I ate stuff in the People's Republic that I have not a clue what it was.....It tastes like either pork, the proverbial "tastes like chicken, " or something similar.

Hey, we saw dog in the butcher shop in the PRC....

I ate donkey.

I ate sea slugs, which looked just like a condom on a plate.

Amusing to you, and I'll be honest, I chuckled too because, well, it is true.... but if you were in a culture that went through periods of starvation, you'd eat whatever you'd get your hands on too....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...