Thursday, November 14, 2019

What the F*ck Buna?

I am personally going through something right now, somewhat of a theological crisis.

If you're a person who studied the Bible, theology, doctrine, religion like I have for well, 60+ years, it happens.

Seminaries can screw you up.....Badly.....

Literally last night, I had decided to take a break from the blog. 

Then, I see this....And cuss.

Actually, I was sent what happened through about 5 PMs.....So, it's not just me....

Maybe the Pentecostals, Methodists, Nazarenes, just any Arminian theology are correct, you can "Fall from Grace."

So, yesterday, the new Brookshire Brothers opened in Buna.

Good, I am all about capitalism. If it was closer, I would shop there.....

Then, I look and the band and the cheerleaders are playing at the grand opening....

What the cornbread fuck?

Are these kids getting paid?

Why the fuck are they out of class?

Did your boss let you out of work go down to the grand opening? 

Now, the next business that opens......Do they get the same treatment?

If not, why not?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...