Sunday, December 1, 2019

Cancelled.....And You'll Never Watch it Again Without.....

So, I am minding my own damn business, watching the now 1,023,456 channels I have on the TV if you include both the Sat dish and the Roku.....If you don't have a Roku, you gotta get one....

And I notice on a news feed that the " Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" has been cancelled.

Hell, I didn't know it was still on. Well, it isn't now.

Seems that it was broadcast for 20 years.

I remember watching the first one back years ago thinking, "Man, I may have to see what my wife's doing after I watch this."

Go and ask her...." Say, you busy?"

Don't tell me that's not happened at your house.....Going both ways....I've heard, "wanna do me a favor?"

Reminds me of the scene from " It's a Wonderful Life" where Violet Bick walks by in the " new dress" drawing the interest of all the boys in town and in the end Bert the cop ( played by one the greatest character actors of all time, Ward Bond) says, " I think I'll see what the wife is doing.."

He ain't checking on what's for supper. 

Pretty racy stuff for 1946.

So, I watched it and when it was all over instead of being " interested."  I was just sad. Outfits you'd never see in "real life."

A bunch of 7 foot tall girls walking on 8 inch heels looking miserable as they walked the catwalk...

Anorexic girls

I wanted to fix ham a ham sandwich with some Nacho Cheese Doritos or maybe some Ruffles, with a couple of cookies for dessert....For those poor girls to eat...

I've not watched it since....

No comments:

Post a Comment

So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....

 And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...