Sunday, December 1, 2019

Cancelled.....And You'll Never Watch it Again Without.....

So, I am minding my own damn business, watching the now 1,023,456 channels I have on the TV if you include both the Sat dish and the Roku.....If you don't have a Roku, you gotta get one....

And I notice on a news feed that the " Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" has been cancelled.

Hell, I didn't know it was still on. Well, it isn't now.

Seems that it was broadcast for 20 years.

I remember watching the first one back years ago thinking, "Man, I may have to see what my wife's doing after I watch this."

Go and ask her...." Say, you busy?"

Don't tell me that's not happened at your house.....Going both ways....I've heard, "wanna do me a favor?"

Reminds me of the scene from " It's a Wonderful Life" where Violet Bick walks by in the " new dress" drawing the interest of all the boys in town and in the end Bert the cop ( played by one the greatest character actors of all time, Ward Bond) says, " I think I'll see what the wife is doing.."

He ain't checking on what's for supper. 

Pretty racy stuff for 1946.

So, I watched it and when it was all over instead of being " interested."  I was just sad. Outfits you'd never see in "real life."

A bunch of 7 foot tall girls walking on 8 inch heels looking miserable as they walked the catwalk...

Anorexic girls

I wanted to fix ham a ham sandwich with some Nacho Cheese Doritos or maybe some Ruffles, with a couple of cookies for dessert....For those poor girls to eat...

I've not watched it since....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hang In There Buna ISD......

 I generally write teachers, students, whoever is associated with the district about this time of year.  When writing this, it is April 30th...