So, I am minding my own damn business, watching the now 1,023,456 channels I have on the TV if you include both the Sat dish and the Roku.....If you don't have a Roku, you gotta get one....
And I notice on a news feed that the " Victoria's Secret Fashion Show" has been cancelled.
Hell, I didn't know it was still on. Well, it isn't now.
Seems that it was broadcast for 20 years.
I remember watching the first one back years ago thinking, "Man, I may have to see what my wife's doing after I watch this."
Go and ask her...." Say, you busy?"
Don't tell me that's not happened at your house.....Going both ways....I've heard, "wanna do me a favor?"
Reminds me of the scene from " It's a Wonderful Life" where Violet Bick walks by in the " new dress" drawing the interest of all the boys in town and in the end Bert the cop ( played by one the greatest character actors of all time, Ward Bond) says, " I think I'll see what the wife is doing.."
He ain't checking on what's for supper.
Pretty racy stuff for 1946.
So, I watched it and when it was all over instead of being " interested." I was just sad. Outfits you'd never see in "real life."
A bunch of 7 foot tall girls walking on 8 inch heels looking miserable as they walked the catwalk...
Anorexic girls
I wanted to fix ham a ham sandwich with some Nacho Cheese Doritos or maybe some Ruffles, with a couple of cookies for dessert....For those poor girls to eat...
I've not watched it since....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pay Attention to What is Going On......
I have spoken about this in past blogs. And I really do not know how to put this. Things are going to get bad. Don't put your head in...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
-
Rome wasn't Built in a Day- - 12th-century French phrase and popularized in English in the 1550s This story is just in its infancy. I...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
No comments:
Post a Comment