Thursday, December 19, 2019

Don't Be a C*nt for Christmas

I know I am "borrowing" this from the British Ladies' Trio who sing this, during the Christmas period.

"Don't be a Cunt for Christmas."

Yeah, I know, some of you can't help your dumb-ass self.

We are about to come apart in this nation.

Half against half.

And don't say, "well, we got the guns, we'll win."

Guess what, the other side is starting to acquire same weapons and train.....Get out of your little insulated world and look around.

Look at one time in America we had more stuff to unite us than divide us.

At one time, we had compromise in this nation. Both sides were willing to meet halfway. Sorry, but that's the way stuff generally gets done in society.

Everybody is a fuckin' snowflake now.

You got it too fuckin' good. Seriously.

Don't give me all this Boo-Hoo, Waaaaah....Your ancestors were all dead by age 30.

I blame the media, talk radio, and the fuckin' internet. 

At some point this Impeachment business could have been stopped if both sides had come up with some sort of compromise. I'm convinced of it. Humility on both sides goes both ways.

Whoever they are, they're everyone's president whether you like them or not.  ( I know some of you still call Obama "that n*gg*r president." And don't tell me otherwise. )

You know, both sides are saying stuff well, generally at your workplace if you'd say it, you would be fired....( I know we had a "cuss porch" but I even held my tongue out there.....I never said what I really was thinking..." Boy, you'd fuck up a wet dream." Or, " You're a damn walking abortion."  Or, " The best part of you ran down the crack of your mother's ass and wound up as a shit stain on the mattress."  I ran with some rough people for a couple of years during college. One of which is doing them "all" in Huntsville.)

This shit is not going to end well. And take this next quote seriously.

We'll all be lucky to live through it. 

2020, is shaping up to be a damn mess.

So, Christmas, and it is next Wednesday, be civil. Don't talk politics at the dinner table. Grandma generally doesn't want a knock down drag out over turkey-n-dressing and pecan pie....

Look, you only get so many Christmases. You got to enjoy every one that you get. Enjoy your kids. Enjoy your grandkids. Enjoy Mom and Dad. Enjoy Grandma and Grandpa. These people might not be with us come Christmas 2020.

Be civil, at least for the holiday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...