Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Sorry Buna, Ain't Nothing I Can Do About It

Sorry, ain't nothing I can do, nor would I dare to do anything, nor in truth, do I care to do anything.

Sorry, I'm retired.

Oh, from time to time, I'll blast the hell out of what is going on there, but you know, it's just an opinion. ( Even when I am dead right.)

I know you're upset about the position changing hands, 3-4-5 times since I have left, but you know, it isn't my worry.

Besides, if I was still there, I'd be bringing up shit you did when you were there. And I can't just imagine that first teacher conference with one of y'all.

Beside, I could see me getting mad in the middle of a meeting, conference, and calling Teacher Retirement and walking out and retiring. ( Don't have to put up with this Bullshit, Horseshit, Chicken shit , whatever fecal matter, anymore.)

No, I'm done. Been done. Already have our next trip(s) planned for in the middle of the school year. ( To paraphrase TV's Paladin " Have Passport, Will Travel" )

Stop writing me about it. Your child will be fine. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

" Hello, We're from Buna"

 So, I had not planned to blog today, have appointments today, and I am taking a break at the Compound before I head to the next one.  So, o...