Sorry, ain't nothing I can do, nor would I dare to do anything, nor in truth, do I care to do anything.
Sorry, I'm retired.
Oh, from time to time, I'll blast the hell out of what is going on there, but you know, it's just an opinion. ( Even when I am dead right.)
I know you're upset about the position changing hands, 3-4-5 times since I have left, but you know, it isn't my worry.
Besides, if I was still there, I'd be bringing up shit you did when you were there. And I can't just imagine that first teacher conference with one of y'all.
Beside, I could see me getting mad in the middle of a meeting, conference, and calling Teacher Retirement and walking out and retiring. ( Don't have to put up with this Bullshit, Horseshit, Chicken shit , whatever fecal matter, anymore.)
No, I'm done. Been done. Already have our next trip(s) planned for in the middle of the school year. ( To paraphrase TV's Paladin " Have Passport, Will Travel" )
Stop writing me about it. Your child will be fine. Trust me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And We Have Stories from Buna ISD.....Broke? Quitting? " Runt Off?" Going Down?
I had not planned to blog today, but you never know what might happen? Again, I appreciate the information that I receive. The first stor...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was told yesterday of the passing of a former Buna student. Young man, in an industrial accident in Pt. Arthur. As I write this, the pre...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment