Monday, January 20, 2020

Tales from Uncle Thomas #255

So, it is time to gather round the fire boys and girls for a tale from the past, a tale of misery and woe. ( Actually it isn't)

So, I've been watching people answer questions on Reddit, on YouTube. Strangest stuff ever happened to them in various situations, and one of the questions was....

"Delivery People, What was the Strangest Thing Ever Happen During a Delivery." 

Of course, I watched it and while so were interesting, none were as good as what happened to me when I was work for old South Park Pharmacy on Washington Blvd. when I was working afternoons when I was a lowly undergraduate at the Lamar University.

I had been a delivery driver for old Rainey and when they were bought out by now out of business Magnolia Pharmacy 2 blocks up the street on Magnolia in the North End of Beaumont.

The pharmacist/owner at South Park just offered me a "better deal" so I changed drug stores.

About 2 weeks into my tenure at South Park, I had a delivery in a fairly unknown section of town for me, on the other side of what is now MLK down 69/96/287. A very small tree lined neighborhood of very nice homes, that were at the time mostly occupied by professors at Lamar. ( This was 40 years ago)

I knock on the door and an early 30ish woman answers the door.

Panties only.

No shirt, no pants, no bra, no shoes.

Breastests just out there. 

Don't know how I kept my composure, but I said, " Delivery."

To which she said, " Let me get my purse." And went toward the back.

I figured she'd put on a shirt, a robe, something, because surely, I was not the intended party.

No, when she returned still just Pink panties. ( Never forget the color)

She paid, I thanked her, and " Got the hell outta there."

So, when I returned to the pharmacy I told the druggist about it and he looked at the girls at the front register, and said, " You didn't tell him did you?"

Apparently Mrs. XXXXX was an exhibitionist, and this was a pretty common deal. Apparently her husband knew and "got off on it."

Now, I went back a couple of more times in my career at South Park and she was wearing some pretty racy stuff. But nothing like that first time.

Which in the end actually confirms the validity of the "Milkman" the Mailman"  being some kid's daddy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...