Tuesday, January 21, 2020

WTF Beaumont?

I cannot remember the last time I have been to Beaumont, Texas. I seriously cannot. I THINK the last time is when we passed through on the way home from Scotland when we landed in Houston and drove back home. That was September.

I've been to PNG a couple of times because my in-laws live there, but you know, I generally go north through Tyler or just stay in Orange County. Heck. I can't remember the last time I was in Louisiana, and I live what, 7 minutes away on Hwy 12? ( I keep saying, we all need to go to Pat's of Henderson)

So, last night I am watching the local news as I always do to find out that they really don't know anything, nor are they actually trying when I see this.

It occurred at a pizza parlor that caters to children.

Warning-Violence

https://www.facebook.com/100036007126476/videos/181626183047618/UzpfSTEwMDAwMDUwNTMxMjU4ODozMzk1MzExOTczODI4OTQ2/

And you look at it and say to yourself, "Yep, Beaumont."

There is a a local blogger who is forever saying " Jefferson County( Beaumont, Pt. Arthur, etc) is dying", and the more I ponder this question, the more I agree.

Why would anyone live there?

And I am to the point if I drive to Beaumont, we may as well, drive on to Houston...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Change at Buna?

 I knew it had changed, and I really have not talked a great deal about the change until I saw it discussed on Facebook.  Yesterday and toda...