Yeah, I remember Mondays, but well, I don't feel sorry for you, I did " My time" and as I have said for years, it was like being released from a long prison term from Huntsville when I " slipped" out of 2011 graduation and came on home. I danced going down the hallway towards my vehicle.
-Well, this isn't good. had a guy I know for years find the old blog, and well, wasn't happy. Trouble is he's a Baptist minister now and I am sure at some point he'll get a sermon out of it....I sent him a message back of a sort of modified "Rachel Rule." Except not so nice. ( Need to write a blog on the Rachel Rule. Remind new folks what is going on)
I ain't afraid of no "She-Bears"( There's an obscure reference.) ( This could be an entirely different blog. Get into some really big trouble. )
-900 dead in China as of this morning. 60 people on the cruise ship off Japan have Coronavirus.
We bought a massive amount of masks and through our " intermediary" sent them to China.
Pay attention to what happens to China this week. They all go back to work this week after being off for 10 days in a Chinese self-quarantine. Don't think it can't wind up here in a limited form. Keep your resistance up folks.
-Talk about world changing. Had a discussion with a Buna alumni female student about birth control. Talk about a taboo subject just a couple of years ago...Heck, it wasn't that long ago that Lysol was used as birth control, and marketed as such....
- Wet week, still working on a blog concerning the Buna Schools. As always, blogs may be written and "published" in a spur of the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, I Wrote a Blog on This Over a Year Ago.....And STILL Get Hate Mail....
And it has NOTHING to do with the Buna ISD.....I was told, "Yeah, they get mad at you, but at some point, even if they don't admi...
-
" Excuses are like assholes.....Everyone has one....And they all stink......" I am going to digress before I talk about Buna Scho...
-
Again, this is being written under the influence of 70s Rock....Particularly, Led Zep... .Kashmir, Lemon Song, Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog,...
-
I was hesitant to go here. It is the middle of the summer and whether we care to think about it or not, we are rapidly coming to the end o...
No comments:
Post a Comment