Monday, February 3, 2020

Super Bowl Halftime

Okay, you knew it was going to be that way. You just knew. They have to keep themselves relevant.
People are talking about the halftime show this morning at the water coolers, in the faculty lounges, out at the refineries.....etc....

And it doesn't effect me that much. My only child is 31. I have no grandkids yet.  ( But I wouldn't want my grandkids watching if I had some)

JLo does a sexual performance at the Super Bowl.

Grabs her crotch. Spreads her legs for the camera.(A 2 inches cloth strip kept us from seeing " everything") Gets on a stripper pole.

Does a mock "Crucifixion." ( Don't tell me that wasn't anything else.....as soon as I saw it, I went " WOW!" Sort of shocked me and I am somewhat jaded.)

It makes you wonder what the NFL is thinking? Or Pepsi who "sponsored" the halftime.

Come on, you want to see that stuff, there are places to see that stuff. Heck, you can find it on the internet.

Not on one of the biggest national televised shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay Ladies, You're Not Getting Off the Hook.......

 Again, I had not planned to write this blog....Partially, I never enforced female dress code when I taught school. It was too much of a min...